HA Physical Tint SPF 44 is a water resistant, physical sunscreen that features a moisturizing base with a sheer, universal tint beneficial for most skin types. Formulated as a chemical-free (active ingredients) alternative to sun protection, HA Physical Tint SPF 44 is a great option for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedure. Zinc Oxide 10% and Titanium Dioxide 5.5% provide protection against UVA-aging and UVB-burning rays. In addition to the mineral based sun protection, this gentle sunscreen also contains Hyaluronic Acid which effectively hydrates the skin to restore a youthful appearance. This product is light enough to wear alone or under makeup for everyday protection.
- Zinc Oxide 10% & Titanium Dioxide 5.5%: physical sunscreen which protects against UVA/UVB rays
- Hyaluronic Acid: hydrates skin
- Universal Tint: appropriate for most skin types
- GREEN LEAF PRODUCT: Free of Parabens, Imidazolidinyl, Propylene Glycol, Cocamide DEA, Formaldehyde, 1,4 dioxane, Hexelyne Glycol, Decelyne Glycol and Sulphates
Direction For Use
- Apply to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Wait at least 30 minutes before sun exposure, or as directed by a physician. Reapply after 45 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours. Discontinue use and consult a physician immediately if irritation, sensitivity or rash occurs.
- Zinc Oxide 10%
- Titanium Dioxide 5.5%
- Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Iron Oxides, Glycerin, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methicone, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone /PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol