"Eye" Feel Good Eye Cream is a rich, yet lightweight eye treatment that hydrates and soothes the delicate eye area, while diminishing the look of dark circles, puffiness, fatigue and fine lines. Proven peptides help to effectively treat these symptoms. Rich Shea Butter and Hyaluronic Acid provide deep and long lasting hydration. Additional antioxidants help protect skin from free radical damage, while encouraging collagen reproduction for an eye area that looks brighter and more rested.
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate: neuropeptide that can help promote smoother appearing skin
- Tripeptide-10 Citrulline: peptide that boosts and regulates collagen
- Tripeptide-1: peptide that mimics the relationship of the growth factors involved in the synthesis of collagen
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract: peptide that helps regenerate, repair and protect the skin by retaining moisture, increasing collagen and elastin production and improving hydration for healthier, younger looking skin
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: protein derived from wheat that helps skin retain water and moisture
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: protein derived from soy that contains high levels of isoflavones, helping with age defense
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: stable, lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C that works as a powerful antioxidant to protect the skin from free radical damage while encouraging collagen production
- Retinyl Palmitate: form of Vitamin A that is one of the primary antioxidants found naturally in the skin that aids in skin maintenance and repair, exfoliates
- Phospholipids: effectively hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): antioxidant
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): special combination of high- and low-weight hyaluronic acids that provide excellent, long-lasting hydration
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: water-binding agent for the skin due to it’s polysaccharide and sterol content. Also shown to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Allantoin: plant extract, derived from comfrey leaves, that has anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant and soothing properties
- Lecithin: skin softening and soothing emollient that deeply moisturizes the skin
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): high in triglycerides and fatty acids, this superior emollient revitalizes the skin
- No Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates. Cruelty-Free, Vegan Friendly & Gluten-Free, fragrance free
Directions for Use
- Pat gently around eye from outer to inner corner of eye. Allow several minutes for absorption if applying under make-up. Use nightly or as directed by a physician. Discontinue use immediately, and consult a physician if irritation, sensitivity or rash occurs. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Water/Aqua/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Polysorbate 60, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phospholipids, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA,